La Cascaja Dolmen
Discovered by Domingo Fdz. Medrano on 5th August 1953.
Composed of a chamber of six hexagonal slabs, it has retained the cover to its chamber and that of part of the corridor.
El Montecillo Dolmen
Discovered in 2009 by Roberto Ibáñez, it is situated to the north of Villabuena de Álava
It is assumed this is a corridor tomb, whose chamber is designed based on 6 vertical slabs that define a polygonal space with approximate interior dimensions of 2.5x2.3 metres. It also still has two slabs of the corridor remaining, these are shorter, and they indicate the width of the corridor as being some 2.5 metres.
Discovered by Domingo Fdz. Medrano in 1952 and excavated in 1957.
The chamber is composed of 7 slabs that form a very uneven polygonal enclosure. The corridor is incomplete, but well defined.
El Sotillo Dolmen
Discovered by Domingo Fdz. Medrano in 1955 and excavated in 1963.
The chamber is composed of 9 slabs that form an almost circular enclosure of 3 metres in diameter. All the capstones are missing.
San Martín Dolmen
Discovered by Barandiarán and Medrano in 1956 and excavated by them in 1964.
The chamber is composed of 10 slabs that form an asymmetrical polygonal space. Only one capstone is preserved.
Alto de La Huesera
Discovered by Domingo Fdz. Medrano on 30th August 1948.
The burial tomb is very deformed. The chamber is composed of 6 blocks that contain one large slab, which, without doubt was the cover or top.
Chabola de La Hechicera
Discovered by Alvaro de Gortázar and Carlos S. de Tejada in 1935, it was excavated in several stages.
The chamber is formed from 9 slabs that depict a polygonal shape. The corridor is composed of five slabs plus the one that closes the corridor off. It was restored in 1974.
El Encinal Dolmen
Discovered by Domingo Fdz. Medrano in June 1943 and excavated by him in 1951.
Six slabs close-off the polygonal enclosure of the chamber and four form the corridor. The capstone is missing.
Los Llanos Dolmen
Discovered by Zoilo Calleja by way of an exploration pit, it was excavated in 1982, by Jose Ignacio Vegas.
The stones from which it is composed depict a regular floor plan and its cap has fallen into the interior of the chamber.